2008-09-04

The long road I lose weight

So many people saw in the diet after the experience, I finally could not help, I would like to Lai Jiangjiang the difficult process of slimming In primary school when I was a moderate build, tall girl also modest, but the primary or secondary schools a month between the parents to let me add nutrition, eat every day, keep eating, eating finally became A small Feimei So, from middle school up to university, the title of pigs has been accompanied me around, (until recently, very few people joked with my body) 10 years (three years junior high school, high school three years, the University of 4 ), I have been repeatedly trying to stop the efforts, but all ended in failure, I below for everyone to talk about the failure of the lessons that you want to lose weight sister from this ..... Until today I found that, for a woman, the most important thing is a total of two things: slimming and beauty. No matter what age, what capacity, what, as long as the woman, always will not escape these two things, Poor women. . . . Junior high school when, not exactly beautiful concept, only to see other people wearing beautiful girls can dress, and every summer I can only wear thick trousers, used to cover up his stout legs, often to the When, on their own to start thinking why so fat, first of all because of genetic reasons, followed it, because they had too much love. . . . Therefore, in order to skirt decided to begin work, first of all think of a way is diarrhea, then how can we? Diarrhea » ! Hei hei, I think a great way to do this is Chi Xuegao every day, every day eating, non-stop eating, the results really played a certain effect, but later, on such things begin to cool the immunity. . . Result, more than 10 years later, my stomach started invincible, and have nothing to eat, I and her husband ate the same things, he came back Shangtuxiaxie, I did not point the problem, and that such things have taken place from time to time一次. Later, the decision to go hungry, I can think is the most feasible way of the two, but then the body is a long time, the appetite for an invincible as good of me, how can the patient is living, so the first time I With the parents say, I do not eat a time of tension in their death, but later on when not heard, because I do not eat the so-called, is only the Meidun, dinner time tardy only 1-2 hours . . . Can not always Ede, and then went to his kitchen a major Kuang Chi tons. . . . . The results, the junior high school graduates, I have become an authentic small Feimei, and height did not like the girls the same age, in the long long time, I comforted her mother has said. Genetic factors, but I think that is because the horizontal development of a period of time is too powerful, so the impact on the development of vertical Summary: In the absence of fully aware of the need for weight loss and weight loss methods and the wrong time, the diet failed. . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

链接